About The Conference
WERA is an association of major national, regional, and specialty education research associations dedicated to sharing scholarship, developing networks, and mutually supporting capacity building.
The WERA 2019 Focal Meeting is an integral part of the annual conference of the Japanese Educational Research Association (JERA) and consists of a program of paper and symposia sessions on topics of world-wide scope that are embedded in the conference of a WERA member association. In general, the WERA 2019 seeks to feature research that includes more than one country or is comparative, cross-cultural, international, or transnational in conceptualization, scope, or design.
- Submission starts
- October 1, 2018
- Submission ends
- April 25, 2019
- Decisions announced
- June 17, 2019
- Early bird registration
- October 1, 2018 – April 30, 2019
- May 1, 2019 – July 31, 2019
- Submission of final papers to WERA
- July 1, 2019
- WERA-JERA conference
- August 5-8, 2019
- Gakushuuin University
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- The Foundation for the Advancement of Juvenile Education in Japan
- Springer Nature
- Kadokawa Dwango Educational Corporation
- Tokyo Shoseki, Co .Ltd.
- Kyoto Forum
- Labo International Exchange Foundation